Menu & Restaurant
- How do I build my Low Country Boil?
- Building your Low Country Boil is a simple 3-step process!
- STEP 1: Pick your choice of seafood (Ex. Shrimp, Blue Crab, etc). Each item is individually priced. Combining multiple items in your bag will also combine their costs.
- STEP 2: Choose your sauce! Choices include plainly boiled, cajun, garlic, lemon pepper, spicey chili pepper, OR (our FAVORITE) signature WHOLE NINE YARDS SAUCE!
- STEP 3: Choose your spice level! Choices include non-spicy, mild, medium, or xxtra!
- What will come in my Low Country boil?
- Low Country Boil will come with 1 corn, 1 potato, and 3 sausages. If you do not want either the corn, potato, or sausage included in your boil, you may substitute it out for more of another boil side. (Ex. No corn? You may get an extra potato OR extra sausage).
- What is the Whole Nine Yards sauce?
- Our Whole Nine Yards sauce is a butter-based sauce with combinations of our Cajun, Garlic, and Lemon Pepper seasonings! It’s all signature and super delicious!
- What is the Whole Nine Yards dinner for two?
- Our Whole Nine Yards dinner for two is a specialty on our menu! Priced at just $59.99 (without tax), this meal includes 1 Boiled Lobster, 2 Blue Crab clusters, 1 Snow Crab cluster, 8 Crawfish, 1/2 lb Shrimp, and corn, potato, and sausage extras! However, there will be no substitutions allowed for this dinner.
- What other menu options are offered on your menu besides the Low Country Boil?
- Along with our appetizers, soups, and salads, we offer delicious fried, as well as grilled options to our guests. Also, be sure to save room for dessert! Our DEEP FRIED OREOS are a fan favorite!
- Can I order Boiling Shrimp to-go?
- Yes! Just call our store number (912) 871-5888, and place your to-go order with one of our hosts! You may also order online on our website, at www.boilingshrimpcajun.com. After going to our website, click on ”Online Ordering”->”Pickup”->then follow the instructions to place your online order!
- Does The Boiling Shrimp offer non seafood menu items?
- We offer a Fried Chicken Tender Basket, regular and light eaters sizes, as well as a Fried Chicken Tender Po’Boy, and a Fried Chicken Salad.
- Can The Boiling Shrimp accommodate my seafood or shellfish allergy?
- Please inform your server of any seafood or food allergies. They will communicate with kitchen on what allergies may be accommodated.
- Is the nutrition information available for your menu items?
- While our nutrition information is not currently listed on our menu, you may inquire with a server or host, and they will get a manager to give you more information on our nutritional guide.
- Are recipes available for your menu items?
- Our store recipes are all signature and kept top secret!
- What are your store hours of operation?
- Our store hours are 11:00am-9:00pm Sunday through Thursday. On Friday and Saturday, our store hours are 11:00am-10:00pm.
- Can I make reservations at the Boiling Shrimp?
- Yes! Simply go to our website, click on the “Reservation and Private Events” tab, and secure your reservation on our OpenTable Portal!
- When am I able to make a reservation?
- Reservations can be made Sunday through Thursday from 11:00am-8:00pm. On Friday and Saturday, reservations can be made from 11:00am-6:00pm.
- How many people can I make a reservation for?
- We accept reservations of 10-20 on the weekdays and reservations of 10-24 on the weekends. The Boiling Shrimp does not allow parties under 10 to make a reservation. Parties under 10 may simply come in and be seated in a timely manner!
- For how long will my reservation be secured?
- If you miss your reservation time (i.e. running late, etc.), The Boiling Shrimp will only keep your reservation secured for 30 minutes after the reserved time. After 30 minutes, your reserved table may be given away to another party.
- Can I add additional people onto my party after my reservation has been sat?
- In order to provide the best service possible, we ask that you inform us of all guests that will be joining your party prior to being sat. Due to the volume of business, we may not be able to fully accommodate additional guests.
- What if I have over the maximum amount of guests?
- Parties that want to make a reservation with a guest count larger than our maximum can choose from one of two options. We can split your party into separate groups with separate servers. This does not guarantee that all groups will be sat at the same time or near each other. Or, if the day you would like to make your reservation falls on a Sunday-Thursday, you may have the option of renting out our party room. If you would like to inquire about our party room rentals, please call us 912-871-5888 and ask to speak to a manager!
- Does the Boiling Shrimp cater?
- How large of an event will the Boiling Shrimp cater for?
- The amount of guests The Boiling Shrimp will cater for will be on a per-order basis.
- What is the best way to contact you with questions about catering, or to place a catering order?
- For more information about Boiling Shrimp Catering, you may contact Boiling Shrimp Management via our store number (912-871-5888) or our catering email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- How much notice do I need to give for a catering order?
- Order notices will be on a per-order basis pending the size, location, and date of your event. All order details will be handled by a manager!
- What is your delivery policy?
- Customers will be charged a delivery fee, if they would like their catering order delivered. The delivery fee will be based on a per order basis. This charge is in addition to the food and service costs.
- What can I expect when I order Boiling Shrimp Catering?
- You will be offered to choose from our regular dine in menu, a customized menu, or a pre-planned buffet for your event. You can expect water and condiments to be included in your order. Our simple catering strategy is designed to be both convenient and customizable to the needs of our guests!
- Can I change my catering order once it’s been placed?
- A customer may make modifications to their catering order as long as the changes are made before the pick-up date.
- How do I pay for my order?
- You may either pay at the time the order is placed or a date will be negotiated with the manager handling the order.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- A customer may cancel their catering order in return for a full refund, as long as the Boiling Shrimp has not already made the agreed upon food. If the Boiling Shrimp has already exhausted resources, and made the agreed upon food, a full refund may not be available.
- Does the Boiling Shrimp sell apparel?
- Yes. The Boiling Shrimp sells T-shirts, koozies, wine cups, and gift cards!
- Does the Boiling Shrimp sell its merchandise and apparel online?
- The Boiling Shrimp does not currently sell any of its apparel and merchandise online.
- Can I buy a Boiling Shrimp gift card online?
- The Boiling Shrimp does not currently sell its gift cards online.
- Can I buy a Boiling Shrimp gift card over-the-phone?
- Yes! You may ask to speak to a manger and they will do an over-the-phone gift card purchase!
- Can I have my Boiling Shrimp gift card mailed to me?
- Yes! After purchasing your Boiling Shrimp Gift card either in person or via phone, you may have it delivered to your chosen location for a delivery fee of $1.
Company and Careers
- How can I apply for a job at the Boiling Shrimp?
- You can apply on our website! Just go to our website, click on the “Join The Team” tab, and apply to any open positions you are interested in!
- What job can I apply for at the Boiling Shrimp?
- Feel free to apply to any open positions to which you are both interested in and qualified for! The Boiling Shrimp hires for Hosts, Servers, Cooks, Food Runners, and FOH/BOH Assistant Mangers!
- What company activities and community events does the Boiling Shrimp participate in?
- The Boiling Shrimp partakes in many activities and community events around Statesboro, GA. Some include The Boro Browse, The Blue Mile, Paint-The-Town-Blue, etc. Some of our company activities include our Server Section Leader Competition, Food/Beverage Sales Competition, and our fun staff meeting activities!
The Boiling Shrimp